- Our class is P7M
- Our teacher’s name is Mr McConnachie
- Our classroom is Purple 4
This is our classroom…
We have created a class charter. We have all promised to:
- Ensure everyone is treated fairly and included. Play to people’s strengths.
- Be honest and admitted to something at the time.
- Try and have a positive outlook on the task in hand and contribute your ideas.
- Respect everyone’s opinions by listening and looking at them when they are talking.
Some things we do in class….
- In Numeracy, we are working on time and shapes.
- In Writing, we have been starting to learn to write poems.
- We also saw the Critter Keeper. It was very fun seeing all the different animals.
- We have lots of responsibilities in P7 such as head pupils, house captains and the RRSA group. The RRSA group organised purple pinkie day and raised a lot of money.
Page Updated 28.03.22 by Our Class Ambassador