Welcome to the Kinellar School Parent Council section of the Kinellar School website.
Kinellar School enjoy the support of a Parent Council. The parent council encourages parental involvement and our aims and objectives are as follows;
- Encourage positive, worthwhile and lasting relationships between the school, its pupils, the parent forum and the wider community.
- Create opportunities for the parent forum to support the aims, values and ethos of the school.
- Initiate, develop and promote activities which the parent forum can participate, to support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- Identify and represent the views of the parent forum on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To participate in the appointment of senior staff for the school.
Chairperson: Alastair Fleming
Vice Chairperson: Catherine Brown
Treasurer: Lynda Barnard
Please read our KSPC Constitution in full by clicking on this link.
We meet approximately once a term and publish our minutes here. Our next meeting is due to take place on Wednesday 20th September (AGM) at Midmill School, 7pm. Please come along and have a say in what we do and help us meet our aims and objectives.
If you have any queries or suggestions for the Parent Council, please get in touch our email address is email@example.com
KSPC Annual General Meeting Meeting Minutes from 14th September 2016 are available from the below link;
AGM Meeting Minutes 2017 will appear here after our AGM on Wednesday 20th September 2017.
We also have an active social media presence please visit our page to find out more:
Previous minutes are available via the below links;
If you wish to order school uniform, please click on the link below.